Books banner

Tuesday 1 May 2012

PC Game Review ~ Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting

Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting review
[Point 'n' Click adventure game]



If I ever found myself trapped alone in a sinister abandoned lab, with scary noises and creepy messages lurking in every room, I think I’d curl into a ball, stick my thumb in my mouth and weep pathetically until help arrived. Unfortunately there’s no button for that in Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting, so you’ve got no choice but to explore the horrific interior of Cold Winter Farm, a menacing derelict building where - of course - you’re stuck with no way out...

Read the full Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting review on Game Debate now

1 comment:

  1. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it? juegosparapc.350.com

    ReplyDelete