Books banner

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Blog of an aspiring author #327,645

Greetings! This here's my first ever blog post, on my first ever blog. How terribly exciting. I don't know about you, but I feel just wonderful.

First off, hi, I'm Chris. I live in London, although I'm a mackem by trait - go Black Cats! I'm a wannabe author, like seemingly half the fricking populous of the UK at the moment (or at least that's what agents and publishers will have you believe). I've written two novels and two novellas, and if you'd like more info on them you can check-ch-check out this link:

This is the stuff what I've written already

I'm also a tech journo, writing primarily for What Laptop, as well as Future brands such as TechRadar. This basically means I play with gadgets all day, and drink all evening.

I used to post random crap on my website, but it was rather untidy, so now I'm gonna blight Blogger.com with it all instead. I'll try and post informative or at least vaguely interesting stuff up, but I ain't promising anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment